Hereby, in the performance of the disclosure obligation under Article 53 of the Act, imposed on Gór-Stal sp. Z oo with its registered office in Gorlice 13 Regulation (EU) 2016 / 679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of the 95 / 46 / EC directive (General Data Protection Regulation ) (OJ EU L 119, 4.05.2016, p. 1), hereinafter referred to as 'EU L XNUMX' "Regulation 2016 / 679", we would like to inform you that:
1. Administrator of personal data. Gór-Stal sp. Z oo with its registered office in Gorlice (address: Przemysłowa 11 street, 38-300 Gorlice), hereinafter referred to as the "Company", entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Kraków - Śródmieście, Kraków , XII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000166841, having the XMUMX NIP, REGON 7381945154, with the share capital in the amount of 852712117 PLN fully paid, is the administrator of your personal data.
2. Objectives and basics of processing. As an administrator, the Company will process your regular personal data, provided by you in the recruitment form above and in the CV and cover letter, in order to conduct and complete the recruitment process in the future, based on your voluntary consent (the basis of Article 6, paragraph 1, lit. a Regulation 2016 / 679) and provided that you give your consent. You may not consent to the processing of your personal data by the Company. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, but the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data will be tantamount to the inability of the Company to contact you in order to propose participation in the new recruitment procedure.
3. The period of data storage. If you agree to the processing of personal data in order to carry out and complete the recruitment process in the future, your personal data will be stored until the consent is withdrawn, unless the purpose of further storage of your personal data ceases or the Company resigns from further storage of your personal data. If, as a result of recruitment, the Company establishes a work relationship with you, your personal data will be included in the employee's personal files and will be kept for the period required by law for personal files.
4. Recipients of data. Your subcontractors (processing entities) may also have access to your personal data, e.g. law and IT companies.
5. Rights of data subjects: In accordance with the provisions of the 2016 / 679 Regulation, you are entitled to: (a) the right to access your data and receive a copy thereof; (b) the right to rectify (amend) your data; (c) the right to delete data, limit the processing of data; (d) the right to object to data processing; (e) the right to data transfer; (f) the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body - to the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection and from 25 May 2018 to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, when you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the law on personal data protection.
6. Information about the requirement / voluntary data submission. Providing personal data by you is voluntary, but the consequence of not providing this personal data will be the inability to contact you in the process of future recruitment.
7. Automated decision making. Based on your personal data, the Company will not take automated decisions with you, including decisions resulting from profiling.